2017 Summer School Registration

Back to Article
Back to Article

2017 Summer School Registration

Chart for Credit Recovery and Credit Advancement for the 2017 Summer School year. Please Note: Drivers Education requires a separate registration form and separate fees apply.

Jenni Marie Schaal

Jenni Marie Schaal

Jenni Marie Schaal

Jenni Marie Schaal, Staff Editor

March 27 is the registration deadline for the 2017 summer school year.

Registration forms for classes and Driver’s Ed can be found in the Counseling office. Drivers Ed has a separate registration form.
Students can register for summer school for credit recovery or credit advancement.

Each Semester course costs $150. Totaling of $300 for both semesters. Transportation for students outside 1.5-mile radius of the hosting school costs $50.

Students outside of District 218 must pay $250 for each semester, totaling to $500 for both semesters. Transportation is not available for students outside of the district.

Host school this year is Shepard High School in Palos Heights.
Registration form must be fully completed with check made to Community High School District 218 and returned to student counselor before March 14.

Summer school courses will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, June 12 and following the first day, classes will meet from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Thursday. The first semester will end Thursday, June 29.

Second semester courses will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, July 3 and following the first day, classes will meet from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Thursday. There will be no classes on July 4. The second semester will end Thursday, July 20.

Refunds will be given for cancelled classes only. All rules and procedures in the students’ handbook apply in Summer School.